The Truth

By Jenny Ledig

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Lady luck is with you. DON’T think twice before crossing Grand – or any other boundary!TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Don’t be intimidated by the Leonard Center! Everyone loves endorphins and it’s good to get physical every once in a while!

GEMINI (May 21-June 21) Experimenting is not just reserved for the natives of Olin Rice. Get out there and learn what those Chem nerds have been doing for ages!

CANCER (June 22-July 22) Things are going to get hot and heavy before winter sets in. It might be time to send someone that safer sex kit!

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You know that reading you’re not going to do this weekend? Expect that to come back and bite you on Tuesday.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Being studious will pay off. If you go up to the fourth floor of the library to get stuff done – you might wind up getting done. But shhh.. keep it quiet!

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23) “For Whom the Bell Tolls” may not just be a book on your reading list. Your chances of ringing the bell are highly increased. You had better go hit that!

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21) Listen closely to the cheers at the soccer game! Keep teamwork and defense in mind!

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Get in touch with your inner beast! Stalk a squirrel and maybe it will turn into that tall, dark stranger who will whisk you away!

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Don’t fret that the sundae bar is gone; whipped cream goes with a lot of other things as well!

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Stop by the wind-turbine! A certain person will be waiting to take you for a whirl, but get there early because everyone who reads this will be waiting there too!

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) You have a shared history with someone. The past meets the present in Old Main.