Letter to the Editor

By Matthew Butler

This Monday, MCSG will be holding Executive elections. I encourage all students to vote for the candidate they think will best fill the 6 positions: President, Vice-President, Financial Affairs committee Chair, Student Organizations committee Chair, Academic Affairs Committee Chair, and Program Board Chair. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the role of MCSG on the campus at large, as a result, I would suggest that all people consider the candidates and how their views of MCSG match their own. Each student has the ability to determine who will win these elections, so ensure that your voice will be heard by casting a ballot. As an MCSG representative, I think it is of the utmost importance to include every student in the process of determining what direction MCSG will move forward in and the first step is through elections. By determining who the new MCSG executives are going to be, you have played a role in changing MCSG. Let yourself be heard, vote in the MCSG executive election this Monday. Check your inbox. Matthew Butler is a contributing wruter for The Mac Weekly. He can be reached at [email protected].